In a bold new initiative, the Australian Horse Industry Council [AHIC] offers Equestrian Sports Insurance (ESI) P/L, a Personal Accident Insurance Product available through AHIC Social Membership that is affordable, has substantial levels of cover, and offers unprecedented levels of support for Australian equestrian clubs and associations thanks to the involvement of National Commercial Insurance Solutions (NCIS) Pty Ltd.
Key features include
- 24/7 cover whilst undertaking non-income earning equestrian activities;
- Policy is available to all members of the general public (no prior equestrian membership is required);
- $125,000 maximum lump sum benefit available to all insured age levels for specified events;
- Cover for funeral expenses;
- Cover available for those aged between 3 and 80 years of age;
- Same day policy acceptance upon completion of 5 minute questionnaire;
- COST $169.50 when purchased through ESI website with an AHIC social membership including Personal Accident Insurance
Other benefits are:
- Australia Wide Cover
- Cheaper than alternatives
- $10.00 rebate back to the purchaser’s club or association when they are affiliated with AHIC
See full details and apply for cover at Equestrian Sports Insurance
ESI Personal Accident Cover for AHIC Affiliate members
Any member of an Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC) affiliate organisation can take advantage of a special pricing for Personal Accident (PA) Insurance made available through Equestrian Sport Insurance (ESI).
This insurance is endorsed by the Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC) and a portion of each policy goes to fund the important activities that the AHIC undertake.
The retail cost of this PA cover is currently $169.50. As an affiliate member of the AHIC the insurance is available at a special price of $95 for adults and $75 for children under 18 years of age.
Apply online at www.equestriansportsinsurance.com.au
- Select the “Buy Now” Tab
- Select “Yes” that you are a member of an AHIC Affiliate
- Enter your date of birth (this automatically calculates the premium if you are under 18)
- Add the policy to your cart, view the cart and proceed to the checkout
- Complete your personal details and in the order notes add the note – (affiliate organisation name).