ESI Personal Accident Cover for AHIC Individual members
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE***
The Equestrian Sports Insurance (ESI) Personal Accident policy is currently having a rewrite. There will be no changes to the benefit levels just some wording alterations. As soon as this is available again we will let you know.
In the meantime, if you are a Coach, Trainer or Judge you should check out he benefits of switching to ESI for the most comprehensive cover available. Find out more at www.equestriansportsinsurance.com.au For as little as $65 per month you can have this great cover.
Don’t belong to a club but want the protection of 24/7 Personal Accident cover for all your horse activities? Enjoy your riding carefree with Australia’s newest equestrian personal accident insurance cover.
The Australian Horse Industry Council [AHIC] offers Equestrian Sports Insurance (ESI) P/L, a Personal Accident Insurance Product available through AHIC Social Membership that is affordable, has substantial levels of cover, and offers unprecedented levels of support for Australian horse owners and riders.
Key features include
- 24/7 cover whilst undertaking non-income earning equestrian activities;
- Policy is available to all members of the general public (no prior equestrian membership is required);
- $125,000 maximum lump sum benefit available to all insured age levels for specified events;
- Cover for funeral expenses;
- Cover available for those aged between 3 and 80 years of age;
- Same day policy acceptance upon completion of 5 minute questionnaire;
- COST $169.50 when purchased through ESI website with an AHIC social membership including Personal Accident Insurance
See our Memberships page to apply.
ESI Personal Accident Cover for AHIC Affiliate members
Any member of an Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC) affiliate organisation can take advantage of a special pricing for Personal Accident (PA) Insurance made available through Equestrian Sport Insurance (ESI).
This insurance is endorsed by the Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC) and a portion of each policy goes to fund the important activities that the AHIC undertake.
The retail cost of this PA cover is currently $169.50. As an affiliate member of the AHIC the insurance is available at a special price of $95 for adults and $75 for children under 18 years of age.
Apply online at www.equestriansportsinsurance.com.au
Insurance for Coaches, Trainers and Judges
This bespoke insurance package formulated with the support of the Australian Horse Industry Council (AHIC) allows those who earn income from coaching of riders, training of horses and I or judging of equestrian events the opportunity to protect themselves in the unfortunate event of injury or liability claims.